- Exercise – keep moving at least 5 days a week is one of the top beauty secrets. Exercises boost your immune system and keep your body in good shape so you can wear a bikini all year around without thinking twice.
- Relax – do yoga or pilates and try to meditate. Always listen to your body and relax your mind. They both need to stay in harmony to keep you well inside out. To find out more about yoga read my next blog.
- Stay hydrated – water is your best friend. Dehydration makes you feel fatigue and affects the elastisity of your skin.
- Sleep well – you need at least 7 hours per night. A lack of sleep increases anxiety and affects your performance in the long run.
- Think organic – not only about your food but also about beauty products you use every day on your skin. To know more about this read here. Nourishing yourself well is incredibly important for body balance. Eat healthy and keep good balance between carbs, fats and proteins.
6. Give yourself lots of TLC – treat yourself to a facial and a massage once a month. Remember you live only once! Facials won’t remove your wrinkles but they will make you feel good and will improve your skin quality. The truth is, if you feel great, you look amazing.
7. Love yourself the way you are – don’t try to be someone else. I always say to my clients, as long as you work with your own natural beauty, you are always a winner!